Friday 23 March 2012

MORE RUBBISH ADMAGS STUFFING THE ORANGE RECYCLING BAGS

My letter box recieved yet another of those Infomercial 'Magazines' the day after I moaned about the amount of the useless rags filling up our Hallways, the latest one is pompously called 'KENSINGTON AND CHELSEA MAGAZINE', as with all the other paper wasters it is just a book of flash adverts with a few 'articles' that are just disguised adverts for rubbish that has no relevance to most residents round here although my Daughter did find use of the last one for a School collage project she was doing on the subject of Advertising (how apt).
This latest one did not differ from any of the others Ive previously looked through one bit except that it had a 'News' (hoho) section that includes an article about a long dead American Actress, (Breakfast at Tiffanys she was in if memory serves me well). It was as laughably dull as all the others and its copy Vogues advert based template did nothing for me except make me bend over to pick it up and throw into the recycling bag.
I do wish these short lived ad Mags would stop, they must cost a fair amount to produce and are nothing but a waste of money as far as I can tell, and they have nothing to do with this area of course.
Humbug!!

No comments: