Friday 26 November 2010

"SEND 'EM ALL BACK I SAY"

 Sent them all back to where they come from, even the ones born here.
YouTube really has become the voice of the disfranchised idiot masses without a doubt, just a quick scroll through the comments made on Political or Religious videos shows this in a way that no other public mediums can or do.
In years to come Psychology students will be studying the ignorant ranting blasts of illogical, badly spelt (sez he) hate rants that these faceless bigots make, of that I've no doubt.
Saxon axe wielding has made crime rates soar

For example, one day I was reading through the comments left on a short video about our proud 'Patriotic' stalwarts in the  'E.D.F' (English Defence League).
 One Enlightened social commentators long pondered words written in a short sentence stuck out for me especially, because it summed up many deeply thought out, Socially and economically based conclusions quite majestically, "Kick all the foreigners out" he simply wrote.
Social philosophy in a nutshell, oh yeah.
So I replied, "Yeah I agree, kick all the foreigners out, and lets start with those dodgy, criminal Saxons and the Norman Dole queue scroungers that cost the Government a small fortune and are clogging up our housing waiting lists.
 Send them all back to Germany and Vikingland where they come from and give Britain back to its rightful Celtic and Pictish owners. Yeah, kick the foreign scum out" etc. etc. (you get the point).
I was hoping for an answer but got none -unsurprisingly.
I've recently been told that when people like me are doing that online its called 'Trolling'.
 If taking the wee-wee out of dolts, especially racist ones makes me a Troll, then I joyfully embrace my large, hairy three toed feet and the Human child eating lifestyle that comes with it.
Although to be honest, the bridge supports that I live under need a course of damp proofing done, because my pointlessly oversized belt buckle keeps rusting, and as for my rough green Hessian clothing?
Well, it rots faster than I can find any old crones nowadays who are still willing to patch them up for me, instead they usually just scream and Zimmer away from me as fast as they can hobble ("hobble, wobble granny in trouble, wrinkles boil and ganglion's bubble"-old Troll drinking song).

I'm tired, I'm sure I need to rest.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem zolpidem tartrate er 12.5 - buy zolpidem sleeping tablets

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online xanax xr dosage forms - xanax pills online pharmacy

Anonymous said...

ambien pills ambien used alcohol withdrawal - when will generic ambien cr be available

Anonymous said...

alprazolam drug what is xanax made of - what is xanax high like

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam generic valium online pharmacy uk valium - valium diazepam efectos

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam ketamine erowid - diazepam kaufen

Anonymous said...

ativan online pharmacy ativan classification - ativan not working

Anonymous said...

ativan 2mg ativan side effects appetite - ativan withdrawal after 3 weeks

Anonymous said...

ativan online pharmacy ativan side effects nausea - is ativan generic for xanax

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online diazepam drug test - valium diazepam wikipedia

Anonymous said...

buy carisoprodol carisoprodol tab - zanaflex vs carisoprodol

Anonymous said...

generic diazepam drug interactions with valium - cheap valium online uk

Anonymous said...

valium 10mg valium generic cost - roche valium sale pakistan

Anonymous said...

buy soma buy somatropin forum - somanabolic muscle maximizer mac

Anonymous said...

buy valium no prescription valium side effects length - buy valium online paypal

Anonymous said...

carisoprodol order soma cheap - buy soma online no prescription

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambience mall gurgaon location - ambien and alcohol combination

Anonymous said...

purchase soma carisoprodol 350 mg dose - carisoprodol potentiator

Anonymous said...

buy valium online street price valium 5 mg - purchase valium overnight

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien and alcohol detox - generic ambien india